SLC is for Carbon Bikes
The TRP Spyre is a dual sided mechanical where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad wear and, with the addition of a simple cable barrel adjuster, the pads can be adjusted easily and hassle free. No frustration at completely adjusting the whole caliper, only to have it continue to drag the fixed side, adding wear! All of this in a incredibly thin 40mm wide, 154g slender package that works with any of the drop bar levers on the market. Available with 140mm or 160mm rotor and includes all mounting hardware, rotor, and adapters
Dual sided actuation.
• Even pad wear
• Easy adjustment and set up
• Works with ALL cable actuated road levers. We HIGHLY recommend compressionless housing.
• TRP's own ultra-grippy semi-metallic pad that is Shimano M525/M515 compatible allowing for further customization
• Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
• Available in gloss black with silver actuation arm
• All mounting hardware, rotor, and adapters included
• We always recommend using 160 front
• 140 versions include our L2 (140R/160F) IS to PM adapter
• 160 versions include both L2 and L3 (160R/180F) IS to PM adapters
• Post mount to post mount adapters available separately
Weight: 162g per caliper